Project Management requires comprehensive management of all aspects of the project, from conception to completion. Brigade Construction coordinates and controls the application of various management techniques and all aspects of the project on behalf of the Owner.
Our Project Management service includes
- Preconstruction Services (Permit Applications)
- Design Coordination
- Tendering, Administration and Negotiations
- Project Planning & Scheduling
- Budgeting and Cost Control
- Value Engineering
- Risk Management
- Contract Management
- Claim Management
- Document Controls
- Monitoring & Reporting Construction Progress
The Construction Management (CM) process is a team approach to the overall construction progression where the construction manager takes the overall responsibility of planning, executing and delivering the construction project from preconstruction to post construction. As Construction Managers, Brigade Construction delivers an efficient management approach to construction while fulfilling the client’s objectives for their project.
Our Construction Management service includes
- All aspects of project management
- Site Supervision and Administration
- Management of Vendors & Trades
- Quality Control
- Consultant & City Inspections
- Close Out & Commissioning
- Managing Occupancy Process
Brigade Construction provides a wide range of general contracting services from renovations and Tenant Improvement work to full contracting of residential, commercial and industrial construction projects. Please see our portfolio for further information.